New from Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guess Who

Reaction score
Hello all,

Name is Steve. I am from Houston, just thought I would stop in and see what new toys everyone recommends. Anyone from the Houston area?

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Name is Steve. I am from Houston, just thought I would stop in and see what new toys everyone recommends. Anyone from the Houston area?

Lot's of us... There's a pretty active Facebook group. Houston area ford raptor group...

As for toys, you better throw out a $$$$ or these guys will have you spending your kid's inheritance.

If you haven't done anything yet, I'd say mid perch adjustment should be first on the list.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good Morning. Lots of active folks in Houston. If your interested in joining our Houston Raptor Owners group on Facebook, let me know. We just had a large meeting at the Houston Cars and Coffee Show yesterday. Had about 15 of us represent, and over 1500 cars and trucks there in total.

Yup, tell your kids that will have to work for their college money, Daddy's got a new toy :)

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great! Let's also hook you up with 3.0's, 37's, and Glass then haha. Be sure to sign up for the Texas Raptor Run April 18-21. Only a few spots left. That will be a party! Welcome! Pics!

OP
OP
G

Guess Who

Reaction score
Let me see if I can get the time off work for the super run. I will have to go out and get some pics, sadly I have only taken 1 pic of the truck since I got it on labor day.