New here from Chicagoland Illinois

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rand11b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Looking forward to going through the posts and getting to know everyone. About a month ago I placed an order for a 2017 Magnet Grey Crew Cab Raptor. I've had plans to buy a new truck since my return from my last deployment with the Army. Saved up a nice down payment so now I'm just trying to be patient!:rockit:

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Looking forward to going through the posts and getting to know everyone. About a month ago I placed an order for a 2017 Magnet Grey Crew Cab Raptor. I've had plans to buy a new truck since my return from my last deployment with the Army. Saved up a nice down payment so now I'm just trying to be patient!:rockit:
Thanks for choosing to serve. Don't worry we all make some some mistakes. Just kidding. Since I'm an army guy myself I can joke like that. Miss it sometimes too. Anyway, congrats on the truck. I am in Northwest OH but make it over to Chicago and Angola often. While you're waiting check out Texas Raptor Runs and Great Lakes Raptor Excursions for event info and chances to meet other owners. Welcome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Rubes

Reaction score
welcome...new Raptor guy myself (but just a heap '14 screw:biggrin:). Western 'burbs.
And as everyone else said...THANX for serving.