New guy in Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigCSS78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a ‘17 Raptor SuperCrew yesterday. Found it with only 3700 miles and what I felt was a very fair price. It’s silver and has pretty much everything but the tailgate appliqué and step. I’ll probably add the appliqué at some point and I’ll definitely be adding some type of hard tonneau in the near future. Looking forward to many miles of enjoyment as my daily driver.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, but until you post pictures, you drive a Fiat. Where in OR? As for the applique, the 2019s are supposed to have a different style. You might look into it.

OP
OP
BigCSS78

BigCSS78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Albany, Or and as far as pics since the photo bucket fiasco I have found it a real pain in the rear. I had posted pics yesterday on a Fb group for 2nd gen Raptors. If I get time I may try to post something when I have access to my laptop.

OP
OP
BigCSS78

BigCSS78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s an attempt to post a picture from Imgur. Edit: on a new try it works now.
prL35Wd.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigCSS78

BigCSS78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s weird is I was able to post a photo from the same place on a Full-size Bronco forum fine, but this forum no likey.

OP
OP
BigCSS78

BigCSS78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking pups! I have an almost 2 year old female Vizsla named Shelby. This works, but why not the other one...argh YMx44KQ.jpg