New guy from The Okie State

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Checking the site.... Question for Shaggy or the moderators. How will ya'll send the Rear Window Decal without knowing my Address, ya'll work for one of them Guvmint 3 letter agencies or sumpthin??? Also when are ya gonna update the profile data to include the new 2017 Raptor? Ain't hatin, just sayin!!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 60

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome e-30 rocks

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Just Checking the site.... Question for Shaggy or the moderators. How will ya'll send the Rear Window Decal without knowing my Address, ya'll work for one of them Guvmint 3 letter agencies or sumpthin??? Also when are ya gonna update the profile data to include the new 2017 Raptor? Ain't hatin, just sayin!!!

You have to do the @Shaggy infront of the name

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, but I do have a question myself. Whats you'd be talkinz about here on the forumz? This aint no Govimint. Theez are Raptor peeps, you know what I am sayin? The real shitz, matha *****.. Damn....Nice Foordz you got there.

OP
OP
D-Dub

D-Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are a paid Supporting Member they supposed to send a window sticker. But they had no place to add an address... I assumed they had access to dem gubmint secret squirrel agencies to get that info... suppose not. Ain't got no sticker yet!!! Guest I'll just have to send Shaggy a note!!!

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

I bought mine in Broken Arrow at Matthews Ford! I don't live there bout 100 miles south!!!