New Guy, need info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sprint6car

Reaction score
I signed into this forum to see if anyone can help track my Raptor, I ordered it on 11/13/2010 and I finally got my VIN on 1/12/2011. Does any body know how long it takes now?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Welcome!

To see your window sticker, paste the following URL into your browser's address bar.....replace the "....." bit with your vin.

Code:
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=..........&ref=VL

Save and open the PDF file that comes back.

There will be a code "22011XXYY" toward the upper left. The XX is your build month, YY is build day.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can call ford 1800 392 3673 give them your vin#, and they can tell you the progress.

Welcome to the forum.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome sprint. Try these methods the guys mentioned above. Let us know if that doesn't solve the issue for you

OP
OP
S

sprint6car

Reaction score
I tried the window sticker site and nothing came up. My wifes Expedition vin worked, so I wonder how long after I get the vin I can see the window sticker?

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
I tried the window sticker site and nothing came up. My wifes Expedition vin worked, so I wonder how long after I get the vin I can see the window sticker?

Sorry, I completely forgot that it takes a week or so after getting a VIN to get a sticker in the system. It will show up, possibly just before build date though.

A10fxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you only signed up to track you raptor build??? LOL!
For a reference this is how mine played out.
Ordered 20Oct , Vin 7Dec, Window sticker 20Dec, Build date on Sticker 23Dec, Delivered 11Jan. The Sticker didn't stay up long, maybe a week before I could no longer access that site. Of course everyone here has had a different experience. I guess the graphics are applied at a different site. isn't that right guys?

Good luck!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A10, from what ive read, I believe you are correct about the graphics being put on at a different location, making Raptors with graphics tale a bit longer.