New Guy in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saylsworth

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got a '14 raptor in the Houston area and already looking to change it up... everything is stock except the ADD front bumper... looking to get rid of it and either go stock or more of a "low profile" look (e.g. Rogue Renegade/Rebel/Velocity, ADD Venom/Venom R, etc.). If anyone in the Houston Area is looking to buy/sell/trade for it let me know.

Looks like everyone recommend mid-perch and pedal commander for starters... interested in any other mods you guys recommend.

IMG_3498_zpse0x4gnur.jpg

IMG_3497_zpslbcvhilq.jpg

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy from College Station! Midperch, bumpstops, Deaver springs, lights, exhaust, cai, tune, etc, etc........welcome to the money pit!!

OP
OP
S

saylsworth

Reaction score
Thanks guys, looking at the RPG bumpstop kit... and curious about the deaver leafs. I got new leafs for my tacoma back in the day and it made the ride almost unbearably stiff... do these do the same? I saw a few comments that said they actually make the ride quality better.... would you recommend +2 or +3?

Thanks for your help, I learned everything about tacomas but trying to learn about big boy trucks now...

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're just going to toss that beautiful ADD bumper to the side I'll come take it off your hands!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk