New guy...got my dream truck a month ago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlkRptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up FRF? Been lurking here for about a month trying to learn everything I could about the Gen 2. I just bought my 802a, Raptor Tech Package, Ruby Red 18' a few weeks ago. Its been my dream truck since the Gen 1 but I couldn't understand why people would pay so much for a truck...Fast forward to now and I realized I said that because it was out of my price range. NOT ANYMORE BABY!!! I love this truck as a Daily, but damn does she do naughty things off road too.... Anyways active duty Navy guy here stuck in VA. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all and maybe getting help with wiring or other things since I'm not electrically inclined but I'm not paying a shop 125/hr to wire the lights that I install. (Wrenching on things is easy).

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if i had the money to do it all over again?

i would buy a gen1 again and just build it.
some people no matter how much money they make like what they like.

TxRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome Raptor, and thank you for your service!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Well shit I guess when I get home from work and my starbucks run I'll post some photos of my prius....you guys caught me...until then enjoy this picture of my 18 Screw...

saA4nQo.jpg

Just noticed that your right amber light is out?

OP
OP
S

SlkRptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome Raptor, and thank you for your service!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Just noticed that your right amber light is out?

Nah just the angle of the photo... right now actually my whole grille is out while I'm installing lights. Lol

Attachments

• 20180504_192002.jpg
    20180504_192002.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 13