New guy from Chicago area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hopscotch

Reaction score
Welcome,
I'm from Northwest Ohio. Let me know when your ready to get a little dirty and hang out with some other Raptor Owners.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
NW Ohio you say? I'm from there, toledo area, living in Tx though. Might be moving back up there though around the end of the year.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NW Ohio you say? I'm from there, toledo area, living in Tx though. Might be moving back up there though around the end of the year.
Awesome. Let me know when your back around. Go to TRR in May in the meantime.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Post up some more photos of your beast...truck **** is the only thing that gets me through the work day.
You are such a martyr. Stop playing pocket pool, trade the BMW and buy the truck already. lol

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Just got a 2014 SCREW this week. My Chevy brothers will crucify me for trading my Colorado crew for it...so I hope I can make new friends here...hahaha
No pictures...it looks just like every other race red with bed and hood graphics.
Had to get a new key to get the remote start (guy didnt think it had it).
So far I'm lovin' my first Ford. Hope it dont eat the ZL1 right next to it...hehehe.
Congrats on the truck. You will not regret every time you pull another chevy out of dirt. lol

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are such a martyr. Stop playing pocket pool, trade the BMW and buy the truck already. lol

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Congrats on the truck. You will not regret every time you pull another chevy out of dirt. lol

Lmao....I wish it was that easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do. Do you guys have a Facebook group for that area?
No sorry I don’t believe there is one. I am not on Facespace but my wife is. She is willing to start one but the membership would be really small since there would only be like 3 people I am immediately aware of. PM me if you want to get on her email list for upcoming events in the area that way we dont hijack the thread. Have fun at TRR. We really enjoyed it in the past.