New Guy California/Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

New owner of a 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. Traded in my 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum for it.

Super happy with the buy and looking forward to getting some items/mods for it.

Two biggest things at the moment I am looking for is the OEM all weather floor mats and a new Fuel door (The OEM one is falling off).

I am a military member living in Colorado Springs, CO. Just moved there and am always looking for some new friends to hike, fish, hunt with.

Thanks!

- Robert

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, congrats and thanks for your service!

I'm sure the COS disco Raptor will be contacting you.

And there's great desert running up here in Wyo Country!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

New owner of a 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. Traded in my 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum for it.

Super happy with the buy and looking forward to getting some items/mods for it.

Two biggest things at the moment I am looking for is the OEM all weather floor mats and a new Fuel door (The OEM one is falling off).

I am a military member living in Colorado Springs, CO. Just moved there and am always looking for some new friends to hike, fish, hunt with.

Thanks!

- Robert
morning.......... from the springs..........
Welcome, congrats and thanks for your service!

I'm sure the COS disco Raptor will be contacting you.

And there's great desert running up here in Wyo Country!

oh look, a fortune teller....

OP
OP
R

RobRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will have to do a meet up for sure. I should be back around the beginning of October. Just got a place up in Briargate area.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I drove west on 80 to California. Looks like a lot of open country for some fun. I'll be through that way in about a week.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
We will have to do a meet up for sure. I should be back around the beginning of October. Just got a place up in Briargate area.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I drove west on 80 to California. Looks like a lot of open country for some fun. I'll be through that way in about a week.

Welcome to FRF!

If you are back in early October, follow @The Car Stereo Company from Colorado Springs out to Nevada for ROC Fest II on 10/07/16 to 10/09/16!

Great way to break in your Raptor :)

ROC Fest II