New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beauf

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum, although I have been looking at it for a while for info. If all goes well I will be placing an order this summer or fall. I almost accidentally bought a used '17 last weekend, but someone got to it first.

DIO

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum, although I have been looking at it for a while for info. If all goes well I will be placing an order this summer or fall. I almost accidentally bought a used '17 last weekend, but someone got to it first.

Welcome. what does "almost accidentally bought" even mean LOL

OP
OP
B

Beauf

Reaction score
Welcome. what does "almost accidentally bought" even mean LOL

Well, my wife an I left the house only intending to get lunch. Right next to the restaurant was a dealer with a used '17 with just over 1600 miles so we went over there after lunch. Someone else had apparently just gotten back from a test drive and was deciding what he wanted to do. Another employee at the dealership was all set to make a deal with me. The other guy ended up buying it, but if he hadn't I probably would have. My wife was laughing, saying she couldn't believe we were just going to get some lunch and we almost came home with a Raptor.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
welcome to FRF, good luck with the search.