New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LugNutz069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All, Raptor owner for about 4 months now. Picked up a used 2013 Super Crew. REALLY LIKE IT!!!!! Wife wants to treat her like a grocery getter, I just want to get her DIRTY!!! I think the right side upper ball joint is going (Squeaks on bumps and turns) Been doing some internet research and trying to find replacements you can grease :) Old school. Any one have any info? Please and Thanks!!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Wife will be fine with Costco/Sams/BJ’s crowd. Raptor may intimidate the Wegmans / whole foods shoppers and they may run for their prius...

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Hi All, Raptor owner for about 4 months now. Picked up a used 2013 Super Crew. REALLY LIKE IT!!!!! Wife wants to treat her like a grocery getter, I just want to get her DIRTY!!! I think the right side upper ball joint is going (Squeaks on bumps and turns) Been doing some internet research and trying to find replacements you can grease :) Old school. Any one have any info? Please and Thanks!!!

Welcome! How many miles? If the miles are over 50k and shocks haven’t been rebuilt, that could be your issue.

OP
OP
LugNutz069

LugNutz069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks MGD! She's got 67,000 and some change on her right now. Thanks for the advice, I'll have to do some digging and find out if they were. It squeaks when turning the wheels also. I may try the grease needle or try and get some PB Blaster up under the boot and see if it goes away.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Thanks Zeke and Smurfslayer, LOL on the Wegmans comment :)

Last edited: