New guy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burj74

Reaction score
Hey folks!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I purchased a 2011 White crew cab last week and I LOVE THIS THING! I was a Ford tech from 2009-2012, and sold Fords up until 2015, so its not my first time driving one. I've always wanted one, but could never swing the payments etc. Luckily I found one for a price I couldn't refuse. Owning one is a totally different experience than putting around in a customers or test drives. Cant wait to hit some trails with it!

I've got a ton of questions on this thing, but I'll post them in the appropriate sections.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Hey folks!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I purchased a 2011 White crew cab last week and I LOVE THIS THING! I was a Ford tech from 2009-2012, and sold Fords up until 2015, so its not my first time driving one. I've always wanted one, but could never swing the payments etc. Luckily I found one for a price I couldn't refuse. Owning one is a totally different experience than putting around in a customers or test drives. Cant wait to hit some trails with it!

I've got a ton of questions on this thing, but I'll post them in the appropriate sections.

Welcome aboard.
Before asking your questions please do a quick search located on the top red bar next to the new posts button. Most topics have been cover on this forum more then once, this will help to keep things a bit organized here.
Thank you and enjoy your new ride.

OP
OP
B

Burj74

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.
Before asking your questions please do a quick search located on the top red bar next to the new posts button. Most topics have been cover on this forum more then once, this will help to keep things a bit organized here.
Thank you and enjoy your new ride.

Yeah thats why I have not posted anything else yet haha. I've got most of what I need, but there's also a lot of contradicting info I've found. All I'm really trying to find is the difference between 2011 and 2012 suspension. Saw something saying 2010-2011 is reliable for top perch mod, where 2012+ probably shouldn't go above mid.

And as of right now - no mod plans. I own a business that pulls a small (3500lb MAX) trailer. It's already got just about everything I wanted done. Hennessy Intake, Corsa cat with offroad X, Electric cut outs (probably going to remove tho) Goodyear 35s, ADD Bumper with Rigids.. All I really need is to level it, and maybe upgrade the Sony stereo.

Working on pics!

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

YukVin

Z7L9NS

Zvzc6c

Zvzchz

YqUTS5

My Daughter loves the truck just as much as I do! Funny story - I took her to the state fair in 2011 when she was a baby and barely standing. I put her in the Raptor on display and took a picture of her "driving" it. The day after I bought it, Facebook's "On this day" thing popped up with her in the Raptor so I had to take the same pic but in Daddy's Raptor! It was meant to be haha!

Edit - I guess I'm too new to post pics.. they don't work?

Last edited: