new girl from georgia. my apologies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
georgia new girl. aka L-18. i guees im partially responsible for getting your thread closed since i made a post, totally in jest, that someone, who cant figure out what exit hes at, responded to. this unfortunately resulted in a barrage of non-productive, off topic posts, (not a rarity here) that brought the hammer down. my apologies. enjoy yur truck.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here we go again, the locker room boys getting another chance to show how they can't treat women (especially women they don't even know) with respect.

And then they go all ****-****** and start insulting others and going all crude with what they excuse as locker room talk.

It's unfortunate you guys can't be respectful to women or men - especially those you don't know.

You make this site what it is and it was a lot better years ago (likely before most of you got here) than it is now or ever will be again. Too bad.

Welcome Lucy. I got your back. Always.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Here we go again, the locker room boys getting another chance to show how they can't treat women (especially women they don't even know) with respect.

And then they go all ****-****** and start insulting others and going all crude with what they excuse as locker room talk.

It's unfortunate you guys can't be respectful to women or men - especially those you don't know.

You make this site what it is and it was a lot better years ago (likely before most of you got here) than it is now or ever will be again. Too bad.

WTF are you talking about? You aren't too bright are ya?

I'm guessing you were the guy in high school who got friend zoned immediately by every girl you spoke to?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

4_danger.gif