New girl from Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L-18

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Newbie here, I recently became a 2017 raptor owner, I look forward to learn and share with y'all.

Lucy

Attachments

• IMG_4756.jpg
    IMG_4756.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 131

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are more women Raptor drivers than I would have guessed.

Congrats on your new truck.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lucy, Lucy….hmmmm nice ride. Welcome you gonna have a ball and do not take shit from anyone. Also did you get Screw or Scab? More pics please. We really do not need to see you nude, just the truck.

07Supra

Reaction score
Nice truck they had one at Gwinnett place in that color. That +10k deterred me from getting a new one. Where did you get yours? Welcome.

OP
OP
L-18

L-18

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Lucy, Lucy….hmmmm nice ride. Welcome you gonna have a ball and do not take shit from anyone. Also did you get Screw or Scab? More pics please. We really do not need to see you nude, just the truck.

Thanks. I got the super crew, will upload more photos soon

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Nice truck they had one at Gwinnett place in that color. That +10k deterred me from getting a new one. Where did you get yours? Welcome.

I bought mine at J.C.Lewis in Hinesville, it was 5k over sticker price. I thought it was ridiculous he wouldn't budge on the price, but after reading some of the posts in the forum, I guess I got lucky?

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Thanks everybody!

FreightTerrain: You are excluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.