New to the forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran carfax , one owner, was reg as corp vehicle. Looks very stock. you gonna need to replace or rebuild the shocks as soon as you get it. So factor that in your decision.
Great trucks you will not regret

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Khilborn

Reaction score
I ran carfax , one owner, was reg as corp vehicle. Looks very stocl. you gonna need to replace or rebuild the shocks as soon as you get it. So factor that in your decision.
Great trucks you will not regret

What does that usually run, Replace and rebuild? Also should I go for lower miles?

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to the Gen 1 suspension section there is a long thread on price, swap, etc.
As far as needing to do them right away, it is my understanding and I do NOT claim to be the sharpest crayon in the box, you may notice a ride diff on old shocks. Maybe not if this is your first Raptor and have never ridden in a new one, but you don't have to do or park the truck kinda thing. I have a friend who is just over 90k, on a street queen, has never had his shocks done and says he can tell no difference in when he bought the truck, so he plans to ride on till they leak. You are at the rite place here to get the shock thing explained

OP
OP
K

Khilborn

Reaction score
I think I am going to go test drive the Raptor that I linked, What should I look for when test driving it? Sounds, vibrations, etc. What is normal and what is not. I have never driven a Raptor before.

Also, how does everyone feel with it having 72K miles and being a 2014? Should I be concerned?

Last edited: