New to the forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Khilborn

Reaction score
Winter Garden, FL here. Been wanting a Raptor for some time. Thinking about getting a raptor (used), maybe a 2011 - 2014. Any advise what to look for when buying a used raptor?

Mike

Last edited:

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Try to get a street queen, which from what I've heard is most of the Fl ones (most all raptors, actually), since you guys have to drive so far to do raptor things.

OP
OP
K

Khilborn

Reaction score
Welcome!

Try to get a street queen, which from what I've heard is most of the Fl ones (most all raptors, actually), since you guys have to drive so far to do raptor things.

I's assuming by street queen you mean just been used to drive around town not really off road? Also, what different size bed do they come in (5 1/2, 6)?

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks and thanks. I am currently looking at a 2014 sitting on a dealership, they are asking $41k, Its a Supercrew SVT Color is black with 72,000 miles.

Howdy and Welcome! Good luck in your search. Lots of good info and help round here. I would recommend if you are looking at one at a Dealership, post a link on here. Nobody gonna take your truck and lots of folks will go look at it on the web. You will get some good help, as everyone seems to notice diff stuff, good and bad.

OP
OP
K

Khilborn

Reaction score