New to forum looking to purchase a used Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jercdevil

Reaction score
New to forum looking at used raptor. Currently have a 2003 F250 6.0 diesel. I like the looks of the raptor. This would be used as a daily driver. Don't pull much anymore. This would be shared between me and my teenage son.

Anything I should look for in a used raptor. E.G. Year engine etc. Also prefer the crew cab type setup.

Thanks

jaytperry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to forum looking at used raptor. Currently have a 2003 F250 6.0 diesel. I like the looks of the raptor. This would be used as a daily driver. Don't pull much anymore. This would be shared between me and my teenage son.

Anything I should look for in a used raptor. E.G. Year engine etc. Also prefer the crew cab type setup.

Thanks

get under the truck and look at the skid plates, if you see alot of dirt or grass hanging out on the frame its been used for its intended purpose. also the fox shocks need rebuilt every 50,000 miles to keep that plush ride. i have not had any major issues with mine, wish i would have got a 2013 and above, the stock head lights on the early years are halogens so their light out put leaves much to be desired. but im sitting at 93000 ish miles and no motor or transmission issues. if you are looking there is a difference in raptors between the years. 2010 had the 5.4 with an option for the 6.2. different gauge cluster than that of 2011 and up. 2012 came with a new interior color blue, and the torsen front diff, and front camera in the grill. in 2013 they updated the interior. https://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/raptor-changes-year-year-15443/ this is a good link that describes in great detail on what they changed. good luck and welcome to the forum

Austinpowers

Reaction score
Have a 14' SVT if interested.

Used-2014-Ford-F-150-SVTRaptor-ID1008633615