New to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Going on my first test Drive today in a 11 svt Raptor!! Hope to be a new owner to me.. looking for a 2012 super crew in the laser Blue. Not real picky about color ..I hope so one will be in my drive way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the FRF...

There are some great Gen 1 trucks out there with modifications already done. You should have no trouble finding a great deal.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check out classifieds here for trucks. There also there are things to look out for when you are shopping for a pre owned truck.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck in your search. I'm just under 3 months away from beginning to officially start my search, so I can only imagine how pumped you are to be looking for one now.

Keep us posted!!

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
The on i just looked at the outer rockers are toast!! I willing to make a drive for the right truck but . I have learned i want at leasta 2012 so what is the break down to Gen 1 gen 2 and so on. I have alot to learn! Thanks for the welcomes and the help!

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
The on i just looked at the outer rockers are toast!! I willing to make a drive for the right truck but . I have learned i want at leasta 2012 so what is the break down to Gen 1 gen 2 and so on. I have alot to learn! Thanks for the welcomes and the help!

Okay got the Gen 1 and 2 figured out !!
Want a Gen1 a 12. Or 13