New to Ford and first time Truck owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corrosive

Reaction score
Hi all. I am planning on getting a Raptor in the next 2 weeks and then moving out to Colorado. This will be my first Ford and first "real" truck (I have had several SUV's). In the past I have been more into sports cars and luxury, but due to life changes, I need to stick to only having 1 vehicle; I think the Raptor is a great pick.

Noteworthy Past rides (no specific order)

99 Isuzu Vehicross
04 4-Runner Sport V8
03 Cadillac Escalade
94 Toyota Supra TT
04 Nissan 350z (custom turbos)
05 Infiniti G35 Coupe
02 Mercedes C32 AMG

and quite a few others that aren't really worth mentioning.

I really debated on what to get next and thought about nearly every car between 50 - 80k. I was really close to getting a nissan GTR, but didn't like it. I was really close to getting an X6m, but being out of warranty really scared me. Once I got to experience a friends Raptor, I was hooked. I Can't wait to be a part of this community and own one of the best vehicles ever made.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good taste in vehicles. You will love the Raptor. Also, it will draw more admirers than all the other cars/suv's .... maybe combined. ENJOY.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on your choice and welcome!

I have a similar story with a history of fancy sports cars, and this is my first pickup. I've had it two weeks and I'm in love. The only thing that really bothers me is the $99 credit card limit on gas pumps. I need 36 gallons people! :)