New from eastern WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aliasblake

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been looking at these trucks for years and wishing I could drive one. After searching for the right deal on a truck with low miles I was able to locate a 2013 oxford white Screw from the west side of Washington.

I picked it up last friday and have been loving it ever since. The only regret I have so far is not picking one up earlier! I will be doing the mid perch hopefully next week along with tinting the front windows to match the rears, possibly having the roof wrapped black, and wheels and tires in the spring once the snow melts.

Been browsing the forums for a few months checking in on the Gen 2 status but so far I am glad I decided on the gen 1!

Attachments

• IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
A

aliasblake

Reaction score
Welcome!! Great looking truck, also the right color. Going to get some bedside graphics to match the hood?
Not planning on bedside graphics at the moment. Still cant make up my mind on wrapping the roof or not. Got wheels and tires on the way though! Planning to do mid perch this weekend in preparation for the new set up. Looking at some different tonneau covers now, I'm familiar with the bakflips but is there anything else out there that may be a better option at a similar or less of a price point?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Forgot to add, While doing the mid perch I plan to recharge the shocks to 250 psi. Does anyone have any measurements of stock fender height? I just went out to measure mine and came up with roughly 39.5'' from ground to bottom of fender flare. Just trying to figure out if i need to consider a rebuild on the shocks while doing mid perch. The truck currently has just under 45k miles. From what i can tell, it appears it hasn't seen much, if any off road. Looks to be mainly city miles (no scratches, no dents, underbody looks in like new condition).

Last edited: