New in Denver area, prospective owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. New guy here, but not new to forums in general. I've been on TahoeYukonForum.com since it's inception - Shaggy owns pretty much every other automotive forum I'm on...he probably thinks I'm stalking him at this point. :Big Laugh:

Anyway, as you may have guessed, I'm a GM guy - but as is typical with GM and Dodge guys, I've always thought the Raptor is badass. I recently left a full time law enforcement job to take over as the operations manager at Rocky Mountain Electrical and Automation in Denver, which is my father in law's company (I married the oldest of four daughters - he's getting old, has no sons to take over the business, and the girls aren't interested). We are making some changes for the better and one of the perks of the position is a company vehicle. I already have my GM fix via the Tahoe, so I figured this might be a good opportunity to get my hands on a Raptor. :head3:

It won't happen right away because we are moving to a new warehouse location (preferably to an area that wasn't recently re-zoned ENTIRELY for marijuana growing :rolleyes:), so I have some time to weigh pros/cons and do a little more research...but everything I've read on here in the last few days has made me want one of these things even more!

Hopefully I can report back within a few months with some pictures of a Tuxedo Black 2014!

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pros: its a raptor. its not a gm. you will get laid more by your wife due to having a raptor in the driveway.

cons: im still trying to find one. welcome to the forum. here in northern colo. here.

OP
OP
TheFuzz

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all!

pros: its a raptor. its not a gm. you will get laid more by your wife due to having a raptor in the driveway.

cons: im still trying to find one. welcome to the forum. here in northern colo. here.

Getting laid is always a plus...but shit man, I've got three kiddos already! lol

There's a Terrain colored rig at Courtesy Ford about 2 minutes from my place...but they are notorious for not dealing. I'm fine with either ordering a new truck or shopping out of state for a good deal. I've heard good things about Louisburg Ford in Kansas City, a bunch of guys on here have gotten $50 over invoice from them according to what I've read.

Last edited:

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a bad ass rap sitting over at interstate ford in Frederick. Looked at it today, off I-25 and highway 52. Sadly I won't go talk to them. I've called about two things on mine and they are completely clueless about even the smallest questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk