New from Dallas, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tactical Sommelier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my first Raptor 2 weeks ago and I am interested in finding some people that do some off roading in the area. I've never really done it before besides some dirtbike and 4 wheelers. I have already bought a bunch of mods for the truck and plan to have a little fun with it.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy from College Station. Texas Raptor Runs will be having Raptoberfest in late September, early October, it’s a blast. Rally Ready has a open track day July 14th outside of Dale which is not far from Austin. Congrats on your Raptor!

OP
OP
Tactical Sommelier

Tactical Sommelier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AF1QipMD1KD_KTcwhGCRy7AvJ2M3_r-JTr7YmrVWqI9F

Last edited:

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard!

If you right click on those images and get the image URL, you can then use the 'Insert Image' feature when posting on these boards. That way, the images are embedded directly in the post and we don't have to click into a new URL to view them. Just an fyi!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
i think you'll find that there really isnt a semi-close convenient place to go fast off road near dallas. unlike other large states, about 1.5% of texas is federally owned, with the majority of that federal land being military bases, etc.

Net/net, you'll most likely have to become buddies with someone that owns a large tract of land in order to let loose.

I guess you could cruise up to little Sahara in OK, but aside from a few youtube videos, i haven't been able to confirm that they"ll let you out there in a raptor. ( and it is a 5 hour drive ).

OP
OP
Tactical Sommelier

Tactical Sommelier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some new shoes put on!!

S1wzYdIsxBk8QL9ySR1LabKBhHTLHtcLKDVQYsznwvbkEH33nhD39kqNWOSPngUfF-F753ZER5dH72MeDFi9_CYRipZqd6ZH-24q40X6g6UoEewfwWRq8OG-A4e48o21ECXUL5MLYWZE-Qcrc9DMpAf-ESWs27hvMaTHuBOLfT_MtvhvlIkUNMx80FR42QgP4pjFGNyiAgjty5g7emuvdaXbKH5RqEismZiyb14RwXQtRPHjuNb0Q9ihZiZPiUnp00dqqogQJS-x2WQnPKaKVrwerTymoIimr2boGH_SQAwaAKCB9pJ2seVi8KKMhku57gFRqbIWDu23B5NPKuPUMiopDotScS4UlRByxELpZbfB9GENNgEaK-Nr9oPpBar4z5yz9JBX4WyxhHpVXidqoeNVN9ve8ZbVR-yM-e-RIe8ZwYMOnxqn_z39FPTZAss-Vl5T-lDHf99jhfCDvKDziRzQoPNC5sfoRhf0mM32MjSV9QlwZuoBur8vIvlAPKQ4tvvjEKGxueMZkA1hxcBOxicI771FS4yJPu1Jz3A6LKCxFgc2xY0ugS7UUjY7Vv2yXKTC-SPVt8vcqYaGLN4pekPCIB2V9pXkydBG8wM=w1620-h932-no

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

If you right click on those images and get the image URL, you can then use the 'Insert Image' feature when posting on these boards. That way, the images are embedded directly in the post and we don't have to click into a new URL to view them. Just an fyi!

i think you'll find that there really isnt a semi-close convenient place to go fast off road near dallas. unlike other large states, about 1.5% of texas is federally owned, with the majority of that federal land being military bases, etc.

Net/net, you'll most likely have to become buddies with someone that owns a large tract of land in order to let loose.

I guess you could cruise up to little Sahara in OK, but aside from a few youtube videos, i haven't been able to confirm that they"ll let you out there in a raptor. ( and it is a 5 hour drive ).

Thanks for the info!

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Finally figured this out thanks!

Last edited: