New in Cen. TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWNLDBLCNTNT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured I should finally get around to introducing myself. Have had my Raptor for a month and a half and am still in the honeymoon phase. It's the perfect truck. It's ruby red with the hood graphics, for now. Story there: I had placed an order for a leadfoot raptor, but the wait was unknown as to when it would be built. I found myself with an opportunity to get .99% financing, and decided I had to jump on it. Fortunately for me, there was a dealership in north Texas that wasn't bumping up over MSRP (found this to be a bit of a rarity). But this was the only one in stock. Extra lucky me, the only thing that was different from my custom order was the color, and I didn't order the hood package. Decided I could live wit that.

Long story long, the plan now is to get a vinyl wrap. Have an artist buddy doing a mock up for the wrap, and because I'm a ******* nerd, I'm doing a very light Mass Effect theme. Might sound crazy/stupid/etc, but it's my money and my truck, so you know...

I digress. Finally getting around to posting on the forum more after seeing Avengers: Infinity War and coming out to my truck to find a business card for the Central Texas Raptor Club.

Looking forward to partaking in the festivities, and FINALLY getting my truck off-road this weekend. Took me long enough, I know.

Any Qs, drop a line.

OP
OP
DWNLDBLCNTNT

DWNLDBLCNTNT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Have a couple pictures in my profile, need to work on getting some more out there.