New add, long time reader...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello FRF, I just created my account, but have been a long time reader. I have been a Jeep man for a long time, but during my last deployment I fell in love with the Raptor, so after I returned, I went out and got myself one. Really fun, have done a nice start on my mods list, but I have many more on the way, I love turning wrenches... Anyway, I look forward to talking to you all, and exchanging ideas and recommendations for future upgrades.

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
Well of course, I have to do something to pay the bills... I do think I need to get off this iPad, I just can't get used to web navigation on this silly thing.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hello FRF, I just created my account, but have been a long time reader. I have been a Jeep man for a long time, but during my last deployment I fell in love with the Raptor, so after I returned, I went out and got myself one. Really fun, have done a nice start on my mods list, but I have many more on the way, I love turning wrenches... Anyway, I look forward to talking to you all, and exchanging ideas and recommendations for future upgrades.

Better make the April Raptor Run. A few from down that way are commin.

BDRAG

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome: and thank you!! :patriot:

As for the iPad, if you don't like navigating the normal site layout on it, go to the app store and download "TapaTalk" (I believe there may be an HD version for better resolution on iPad) ...then get on the forum through that.... You'll likely find it much more user friendly.