New 2018 SCREW owner in CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattB

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I picked up my new 2018 SCrew Raptor a few weeks ago at Randall Noe Ford in Texas after refusing to pay $10-20K over MSRP here in CA. I was able to get her for $1K under sticker, along with some upgrades like tint, wheel locks, trailer hitch with lock, tailgate lock, and Scotchguard interior and paint protection at cost.

After 23 hours and 1860 miles of driving back to CA, all I have to say is this truck is a beast! It still puts a smile on my face every time I take her out. I'm constantly getting compliments and people coming up to me asking questions about the truck.

FYI, Randall Noe Ford has two more Raptors for sale, so give them a call if you're looking for a great deal. Both are loaded SCrews with 802a packages. One is magnetic grey, and the other is ruby red.

Attachments

• 2018 raptor.jpg
    2018 raptor.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to frf. Look forward to seeing you on the road. I surf steamers frequently. What color is your truck. Any pics.?.

OP
OP
M

MattB

Reaction score
Thanks! Mine is Ingot silver, yours? I live a couple of blocks away from steamers and am always cruising west cliff. Flag me down if you see me!

OP
OP
M

MattB

Reaction score
They had an ad on Autotrader.com with it listed at that price. The two other raptors are listed there also, with the same kind of pricing. If you call them, talk to Scott Clement.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had an ad on Autotrader.com with it listed at that price. The two other raptors are listed there also, with the same kind of pricing. If you call them, talk to Scott Clement.

$1,000 under MSRP is a great deal. After flight/hotel I would probably break even. But good to know under MSRP is becoming at least somewhat of an outside shot.