New 2018 Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm out of my mind stoked after getting my new 2018 Lead Foot Grey Raptor. My only regret is that I cannot fit this sexy beast in my garage! Looking forward to hearing some sage words of advice in this Forum and any warnings or issues that I otherwise might not hear.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF and Raptor life. We will want to see pictures to prove you really didn’t buy a prius. We have some prius trollers here.

Once you post pics, then we can talk about mods, upgrading your house/garage, etc.

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for pictures of the Velociraptor in Texas. Pretty sure at this point the dude bought an eco-boost Vespa instead.

OP
OP
Diesel71

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gladly post a pic - I've already taken a quite a few. But I must admit . . . I am struggling to post one on this forum. Not exactly like posting it IG or something :)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Pictures.

So it did happen. :biggrin:

Now, about that garage... it’s going to have to go.

We have a lot of supporting vendors here on FRF, I try to go to them first before anywhere else for Raptor stuff. Lights are pretty common, and kind of addictive. Tunes are maturing to add on some pretty serious power. Adams polishes is on here too - they’ve always got some kind of sale going and bang for the buck, their detail spray keeps my truck looking great.

First up - get slotted in for Raptor Assault Owner Program by Ford, Ford Performance, Ford Performance Racing School
Don’t wait, hesitate, pass go or spend $200. Just like Cowboy Coward told Ned Beatty in Deliverance:

“Don’t say anything, just do it.”

OP
OP
Diesel71

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Raptor Assault school is booked. And you don't even have to beat on your own Raptor. And it's free. What a time to be alive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts