New 18 White Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 18 white screw, every option minus the orange inserts. Currently 280 miles into the 350 mile trip home with it. Live in NEPA but I bought it in Kent Ohio, at Klaben Ford. Very smooth transaction at the dealership. Picked it up for $5000 under sticker. Coming from a lifted tundra on 37’s this truck rides like a Cadillac. Really liking the options and the power it has. As soon as I get home I’m diving into forscan and changing a bunch of things. Bought it over the phone, without ever seeing one nor driving a raptor. So I was a little apprehensive, but I’ve wanted one since the new body style came out. 7 months worth of researching and I found it in this forum actually. Shout out to Fergusf16 for finding it and posting it on here. Actually met up with him at the dealer today. Stand up guy.

Attachments

• CB2F5506-7B2E-4625-A288-D7044F9F2145.jpg
    CB2F5506-7B2E-4625-A288-D7044F9F2145.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 42
  • B731F4A1-5729-4B51-ABC4-DCD771CB8269.jpg
    B731F4A1-5729-4B51-ABC4-DCD771CB8269.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
O

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats! hell of a deal, glad someone on this forum scooped it up.

Wanted the orange inserts and no stickers, but for that price there was no way I could pass it up. Thanks to this forum!! Plenty of knowledge here. Thanks a lot!!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
Pictures. So it did happen.

OP
OP
O

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone. I knew to post some pics of the truck. Definitely not driving a Prius. Lol. This forum is great. I have a lot to learn about the raptor. Got home later than I wanted thanks to our 6 month old boxer that was on the ride with my wife and I, so tomorrow is changes in forscan.

Larry Jeffords

Reaction score
Congratulations. You will not be disappointed. I picked mine up in January. Ruby Red and loaded. A dream several years in the making. I got it below sticker and got a spray in liner and bed cover thrown in. The dealer has been fantastic. I added Weathertech flaps and mats all around. I've put 1,600 miles on her and it just gets better every time I drive her. As a result of a suggestion on this forum, I had the rear wheel liners sprayed. Some Line-x locations will do it but some aren't interested. The lighter the vehicle color, the more noticeable it is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Dove into forscan today. Did the auto fold mirrors, double honk delete, and the temp above the engine and trans gauge. Secure idle was already set up. Pretty easy and straightforward thanks to this site. Looking into the rear wheel wells getting sprayed.