New 18 SCREW owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torquemonster

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just picked up a Shadow Black '18 Super Crew in MA. Love the truck so far. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's contributed content here as this and other Raptor forums were invaluable to making my decision to NOT supercharge my '13 Tundra and trade it in for the Raptor instead.

This is my first Ford. Other rides in the family are a '16 AMG GL63 for the wife (her car being so much faster than the Tundra precipitated my purchase) and my '69 Firebird. Looking forward to learning more about the truck and hopefully contributing to people like me in the future!

Patrick

Edit for pic of the new Raptor and old Tundra

4en8l

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also came from a Tundra, but a 2010, and this is my first Ford as well, but Toyota just hasn’t kept up.

I love my Raptor so far. I wish I’d taken a pic of my Tundra next to my new Raptor like you did. Here’s my old Tundra.

Attachments

• D20CBEDA-58A8-40A3-A674-468CFE03D80D.jpg
    D20CBEDA-58A8-40A3-A674-468CFE03D80D.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
T

Torquemonster

Reaction score
Well if you're ever up for taking that thing off pavement, let me know. I have another buddy nearby with a Raptor and there are some decent spots around us.

That's awesome, I appreciate that! I figure I pretty much have to, so that's definitely in the plans and I'll reach out

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also came from a Tundra, but a 2010, and this is my first Ford as well, but Toyota just hasn’t kept up.

I love my Raptor so far. I wish I’d taken a pic of my Tundra next to my new Raptor like you did. Here’s my old Tundra.

I looked at Toyota and found they would not support Apple Car play because they.... Toyota.... has a better solution.

Utter crap, so with that info I never bothered to research Toyota again.