My 2014 black SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dana

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just found this forum. I purchased a 2014 SVT black Raptor extended cab. I love it. The first thing I did was to put a Borla S Type catback exhaust system in, and now have ordered two (front and rear) ADD venom bumpers. I live in California so I know I will have to put a front license plate on the front. I came to this forum to see what kind of solutions there are for doing this.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the raptor, depending which bumper you get, you can get tabs welded on or put bolts through the skid area

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and I am sure you can call ADD and discuss a custom bracket for the license plate. Here in NJ its mandatory however, I screwed up when I ordered my ADD front bumper I never asked them to customize it for the plate. So I have it my truck and honestly do not have any problems. Never had it on my other truck either.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy, Texas requires license plate on bumper as well so I had ADD customize a Venom for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited: