MeFryRice’s ‘18 LeadFoot Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’ve been browsing this forum for the last few months as part of research before making the commitment to ordering the truck. So thanks to the members on this forum that helped educate me during the process.

After knowing exactly what I wanted, I started reaching out to numerous different dealerships to see what they had in inventory and to see how much up the ass I was willing to take it. After talking to a dozen or so dealers, I was finally able to secure an order for one at MSRP. Order was placed on Nov. 8th, 2017 and was given an ETA of Feb. 10-16th 2018. I was perfectly fine with this as I needed to put my 2016 Taco back to stock, so I could trade it in. On Nov. 5th, I received the phone call we all wait for...the truck has arrived. I left work early the following day to go pick it up. I couldn’t believe it was mine as I walked around it with a big grin on my face.

Here is a photo of the truck as I was taking delivery. Had 15 miles on the odometer.

38620459730_70c562b330_b.jpg2018 Ford Raptor - LeadFoot Grey. by Steve Richardson, on Flickr

I have a few things I plan on doing right off the bat so I’ll update this thread as progression is made.

Last edited:

BlackEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I have one on order that looks just like it. I like the LFG with the BL. Gratz.

OP
OP
MeFryRice

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited: