Marc Philip Photography (New Member)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Welcome Marc. There are a bunch of guys on here from SoCal. You could make a post about it in the regional forum. Or you can hook up with the guys from RPG, they are always surrounded by sick trucks.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
MarcPhilipPhotography
Reaction score
No I barely go out to the desert! Only on Vegas trips. I'd like to go more now!

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Welcome Marc. There are a bunch of guys on here from SoCal. You could make a post about it in the regional forum. Or you can hook up with the guys from RPG, they are always surrounded by sick trucks.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Nice I havn't explored this forum in depth yet. I'll make sure to post something in the regional forums or at RPG!

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Me and a few friends go out ALL the time... (every few weeks)

Mostly just exploring and finding new interesting areas. Maybe you could join up sometime!

Raptor Expeditions does group runs all the time, you'd be welcome to come along... we also just do "exploring" type days too, where we search for new routes and just try to find scenic places to plan our trips through (tomorrow, in fact).