Love it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkymtnman

Reaction score
Just back from the stealership here in Colorado with my new to me silver 2013 SCrew with 59kmi on the clock....researched the crap out of this purchase here in the prospective owners section - can't say thank you enough for all the GREAT info.

As a result of the info here I got the dealer to include a Fox shock service and Fuse 27 relocate as part of the purchase. Got a kick out of them telling me that the fuse 27 relocate was done "under warranty" IF it ever was a problem. From what I have read, that is not always the case! Glad to have it done regardless and they didn't fight me too much on it. All in all, got great things to say about my dealer.

Looking forward to reading, reading and more reading on the new ride. Going to be elk/deer/antelope hunting in STYLE next fall!

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just back from the stealership here in Colorado with my new to me silver 2013 SCrew with 59kmi on the clock....researched the crap out of this purchase here in the prospective owners section - can't say thank you enough for all the GREAT info.

As a result of the info here I got the dealer to include a Fox shock service and Fuse 27 relocate as part of the purchase. Got a kick out of them telling me that the fuse 27 relocate was done "under warranty" IF it ever was a problem. From what I have read, that is not always the case! Glad to have it done regardless and they didn't fight me too much on it. All in all, got great things to say about my dealer.

Looking forward to reading, reading and more reading on the new ride. Going to be elk/deer/antelope hunting in STYLE next fall!
X2 on pics. We all love truck ****! Any mods already done?(bumpers, lights, etc.) Congrats on the purchase. Welcome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

rkymtnman

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I have bought and sold many many vehicles...some I missed, others I was glad to see go but honestly, I have never been this jazzed about a "new" vehicle ever. I actually set out to buy a Ram megacab longhorn with a cummins in it...had 3 previous diesels but when I test drove this raptor, it was game over.

It is bone stock - not sure it has ever been off road. Zero mud/dents/dings on the under carriage. Will post some pics tomorrow.

For the guy who asked about the Fuse 27 TSB - it is here.

OP
OP
R

rkymtnman

Reaction score
My kid just finished detailing the inside of my raptor...he has always been a complete Adam's Polishes "disciple" so when we pick it up yesterday, we asked that the dealership NOT detail it so he wouldn't have to undo everything they did :) Inside looks BFN now :) Will hit the outside after the snow we are supposed to get this coming week.

in the driveway....
raptor.jpg