Long time svt truck owner and modder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlaHP

Reaction score
I have been racing lightnings for years. Built some really great trucks from straight line monsters to road rally trucks. Getting the itch for a Raptor after a test drive this week.

76652_10150310695695650_4720454_n.jpg

52472_10150310697600650_1668587_o.jpg

Dyno pull from my silver one

3.4 Whipple Lightning Unleashed Tuning FlaHP Dyno by FlaHP - Car Videos on StreetFire

After that build we built a truck for bullrun. We ended up doing charity rally's with it. A clip goofing off on a figure 8

http://cf.cdn.vid.ly/t5b1x9/mp4.mp4

I want more room. I have a sc Harley truck as well but want something newer to take the family on rallies.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FLAHP! Welcome!! I can't wait to see how your Raptor Build turns out! I'm so used to seeing you on The Lightning boards, what's your plans if any to the Rap?!

OP
OP
F

FlaHP

Reaction score
FLAHP! Welcome!! I can't wait to see how your Raptor Build turns out! I'm so used to seeing you on The Lightning boards, what's your plans if any to the Rap?!

The last few turbo lightning builds really made some numbers. The next one (screaming01l) should make 1300at the wheels with ease. With that said I would like to do twins but not in a huge hurry. Most likely it would be my wife's truck till the warranty is done. That's how we usually do things. I tend to get too carried away with my builds and really just want something I can enjoy worry free.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tell everyone if I was to do any power adders, it would be turbo's. I can't wait to see this build!