Long time Ford man now a Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

True Blue

Reaction score
I have been driving Ford trucks for forever and just bought a 2010 Raptor on 11/19 with the 6.2 and this is a great truck. I have been looking at them for a few months but finally got the deal I was waiting for. It is white and had the graphics but I had them remove them as part of the deal. Can't wait to drive it off road.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have been driving Ford trucks for forever and just bought a 2010 Raptor on 11/19 with the 6.2 and this is a great truck. I have been looking at them for a few months but finally got the deal I was waiting for. It is white and had the graphics but I had them remove them as part of the deal. Can't wait to drive it off road.

nice! Welcome. Did you have to pay for the graphics even though they were removed?

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Welcome!
I too am a long time Ford user - and you won't be disappointed when you try it out off road! The Raptor is definately the best wheeler Ford has put out since the Breadbox bronco's...

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome True Blue. Bring a clean pair of shorts to change into after that first offroad adventure. I speak from experience.

OP
OP
T

True Blue

Reaction score
nice! Welcome. Did you have to pay for the graphics even though they were removed?

The graphics were deducted from the price and they still took money off the sticker. I got them close to $500 above invoice or what some of the website claim as the invoice. Good deal for me and I love the white truck without the graphics. My only problem is I can't keep my foot off the gas pedal.

OP
OP
T

True Blue

Reaction score
Welcome True Blue. Bring a clean pair of shorts to change into after that first offroad adventure. I speak from experience.

Thanks for the advice but I have already been offroad as a passenger so I know these truck like to get air. I just can't wait to be the one driving.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The graphics were deducted from the price and they still took money off the sticker. I got them close to $500 above invoice or what some of the website claim as the invoice. Good deal for me and I love the white truck without the graphics. My only problem is I can't keep my foot off the gas pedal.

this is a good problem to have