A little late...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cummins_Bred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i've been a member for a little while, never did my newb intro. Well i'm at work and have time to kill, so here we go....

I'm Pat, i'm from southern IN, and I do not have a Raptor yet, but believe me I want one haha. I'm a diesel tech for Cummins at their R&D facility. Any new tech you won't see around for another few years is all around me. Anyway since I don't have a Raptor, I figured I'd post up pics of what i've got anyway.
Enjoy! (remember, it's for sale! haha)

^^^Built trans (because race truck!)

It's a pretty fun toy :Hump:

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard FOG! That Cummins diesel is awesome. I'm really surprised that you are selling it. When you do get the Raptor be sure to get it in the Superhero color. :)

OP
OP
Cummins_Bred

Cummins_Bred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks :) the first two were on stock skinnies, the last one was on my 33x12.5's. And I only use the brakes to get the turbo lit and tires rolling, after that, I let off and let 48 pounds of boost do the rest

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Welcome aboard FOG! That Cummins diesel is awesome. I'm really surprised that you are selling it. When you do get the Raptor be sure to get it in the Superhero color. :)

I'm guessing you mean white? lol

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Evening...

Got any vids of the tire melting?

How I liking the hornblasters kit? Is that the 240? I am in the process of installing mine now

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Cummins_Bred

Cummins_Bred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Evening...

Got any vids of the tire melting?

How I liking the hornblasters kit? Is that the 240? I am in the process of installing mine now

The only vid I have a friend took and posted on fb, but I might be able to get him to send it to me. I'd take one today, but it's raining and anybody can burn 'em on wet pavement. I'll get one up within the next few days for you guys. And yes it's the 240 conductor's special. HOLY BALLS IS IT LOUD!!!! Just make sure you mount your horns where you can drain moisture in the lines easily. 2 of mine were mounted upside down and moisture built up and they aren't as loud as they were new. But i'm sure a quick diaphragm change (or whatever you call what's inside them), and a solenoid lubing, and they'll be back to beyond overkill :)

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah mine are all mounted right side up and the lines are easy to get to at the solenoid so I can disconnect and drain them if needed. Does or tank ever get much moisture? My last kit I had barely ever got anything....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2