Lenoir City Ford's Raptor guy- reporting in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm a salesman with Lenoir City Ford. We try to deal quite a bit in Raptors and other offroad F-150'S like our very own in-house Stryker offroad package.

I'll be putting things up here for sale quite a bit, reaching out with a few questions, and I'm always available if anybody has questions for a Ford certified sales consultant with access to the diagnostic software dealership service uses.

I keep a coral reef tank, run a tech company in my spare time (we work with Ford Developer so hopefully our app will be available in Sync AppLink soon!), and love my woman. Not much to me other than that.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Hopefully you plan on selling any Raptors for MSRP or less. We don't take kindly to ADMs here.

Also, post a pic/description of this Stryker offroad package if you can.

OP
OP
ClanMcQueary-LCFord
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Hopefully you plan on selling any Raptors for MSRP or less. We don't take kindly to ADMs here.

Also, post a pic/description of this Stryker offroad package if you can.

Oh, for sure. I'm new-ish to auto sales, I come from pharmaceuticals... R&D, not sales. Imagine a biochemist labrat selling trucks and you have a good idea of what it's like to work with me. At any rate, the common joke at the dealership is that I wholesale without a license so no worries on the MSRP bit.

The Stryker package is something we put on FX4 F-series trucks so we get the skid plates, 4x4, locking rear differential, a 2" lift on F-150's, a 4" lift on Superduties, extra tint on windows, tinted tail lights, chrome delete with DuPont products, Stryker off-road badging on the interior, 20 inch black painted aluminum wheels (for F-150's, larger on Superduties), off-road tires, and TPMS sensors are recalibrated and reinstalled by our techs along with alignment adjustment. It's a far cry from the modifications that make a Raptor but in East Tennessee, it's a major cosmetic upgrade with some noteworthy performance tweaks at a pretty reasonable price.