Kicking tires in MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the forum and seriously considering a gen2 or loaded F150; if latter then would do a fox suspension and some wheels. Wife not really a fan of the gen2 though.

But I would be driving it 91% of the time so does she really get an opinion? ha first world problems

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
hmm... I showed my wife the stock photo of Lucille and she was like “when are we picking that up?”

:biggrin:

Obviously it depends on what you want the truck for, how you’ll use it and what you can afford but the Raptor’s a solid truck. Expensive, but solid.

oh, and welcome to FRF

Osteoblast

Reaction score
I came from a Ram 1500, arguably the best riding truck out there, test drove a 150 Platinum and KR....too jumpy. Raptor rode way more like Ram, little more floaty on the highway. Looks younger, had a buyer say the other two looked like trucks for old people. [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife never cares what I drive. I never care what she thinks about what I drive. It will be 22 years in May. :)

But the other we were out in her car, she says 'oh look, a Raptor'. Yeah she likes the beast. :biggrin:

Last edited:

JK2Raptor

Reaction score
Welcome! I was on the fence...started my car shopping experience test driving the gen 2 and drove home with it a few hours later. Never drove anything else. The kicker was when the wife said she really liked riding in it. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk