Just traded my 2014 F350 Platinum Powerstroke.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well , today was the day, got a brand new (9 miles ) Terrain Raptor, loaded minus the front camera, only one in the whole area....why do dealers order trucks like that? Drives me nuts, I hoping that I can get Ford to add a factory camera . Anyway, I'm going to miss driving a powerstroke Superduty, been driving my 7.3 for the last 15 years.....sold it to buy the 2014 Superduty, but just could never keep my eyes off the Raptor. So today I traded my 5000 Mile Superduty on a beautiful Terrain Raptor with beadlock wheels, hood and bed graphics...but no camera.

Has ANYONE heard of putting the factory setup on after?

Thanks and pics soon.

D

Deleted member 12951

I've heard that Coastaltech.com has some that look factory for the raptor and their lockpick will allow you to activate the cameras at anytime (being a non-ford front camera). Congrats on your new ride!

Wright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club, traded my 2012 Powerstroke in on my Raptor. Can't beat the ride of these trucks.

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to hear! I feel like I went from being a skinny tire road racer to a MOUNTAIN BIKER!

I just love the terrain color. Thinking about having the bottom of the doors all the way from fender well to fender well line X'ed in black. Any of you terrain guys do that?

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

morning..........

the dealer should be able to add an oem camera

Do you think they could add the whole kit, washer and all?

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Interested in your ongoing perspective switching from the SD to Raptor. When we bought our's, we were looking at the SD's and Dodge Mega/Cummins, but, as noted above, the ride quality and handling set the two platforms waaaay apart, advantage Raptor. Plus the general cool factor. Bottom line, if both trucks suit the all around light truck requirements, I would pick the Raptor again in a second.