Just in Raptors know no end!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZ Pro-Raptor

Reaction score
New to the forum, nice to meet everyone, hope all is well in the Raptor off road world. Found this forum just looking for suspension/shock upgrades. Looking to put on a 4 inch lift from stock and upgrade the shocks for better handling climbing the hills and throwing mud!!!

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are spending most of your time with mud and hill climbs there are honestly much better and cheaper options available than a Raptor. Not that you can't do those things in a Raptor it's just that the Raptor was not really designed to do those things. To be honest given the cost and mods you have mentioned why buy a Raptor in the first place? Not trying to be a **** but it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me to take a truck designed for go fast desert running and gut some of the most desirable components to do something totally different. Why not just start with a tube chassis and customize to fit your wheeling needs? Even if you spent $20,000 you would still be ahead.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this forum just looking for suspension/shock upgrades. Looking to put on a 4 inch lift from stock and upgrade the shocks for better handling climbing the hills and throwing mud!!!

54156129.jpg

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh boy….thats the first post i see when i woke up sunday morning. no comment but welcome and rethink the lift.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
top perch and HD springs is all do the research on top perch most do mid and have no trouble. dovetail and bumpers