Just picked up my 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was waiting on my custom build to get ordered for MSRP, but they had one come in with everything I wanted minus the orange accent and tailgate step.. it has everything else except graphics I didn't want anyway. Got if for MSRP. Probably could get for alittle under if I had really tryed. If anybody looking to order a raptor for msrp in North Carolina give Precision Ford in Lilington NC a call. They are small dealership but are great to deal with. No dealer ******** at all. They will have markups on their performance vehicles but will immediately sell to you for msrp. Gt350r sitting their I could get for msrp as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I was planning on getting mine in 2018 but the dealers are letting them go now for msrp and under so I went on and got her

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You asking what was the build date of the truck I bought or the one I waiting for the dealership to actually order for me. I'm not sure about the build date of truck I purchased, where can I look to see it? If I had waited I wouldn't have got my truck till like February or march of 2018. I did want the step and orange accent but I'm ok with out it. It's nice having the 2018 in 2017