Just Oredered!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DartDog

Reaction score
I live in Southeastern PA and went to 6 dealers in 2 states to try to find the right color/options but to no avail. Found a dealer that will order at msrp so I took the plunge and decided to order it they way I want it. Ordered a Lightning Blue SCAB with almost everything but the graphics, and forged wheels.... The wait is killing me but allows for planning the mods already. That's where i found this site. Already planning wheels, graphics, and audio upgrades! Any input is appreciated

OP
OP
D

DartDog

Reaction score
Thanks!

Does anyone have any opinion or experience with the XD Series wheels from KMC. I'm looking for new wheels and not sure what is good or bad. I don't want cheap stuff but not into $1K per rim...

OP
OP
D

DartDog

Reaction score
Thanks!

Does anyone have any opinion or experience with the XD Series wheels from KMC. I'm looking for new wheels and not sure what is good or bad. I don't want cheap stuff but not into $1K per rim...

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in se pa also. Welcome. I have had xd rockstars and rockstar 2's on previous trucks. The chrome on the studs started to pit a little from our winters but other than that i was happy with them. First set was factory black and second set was custom painted. Custom ones had no issues.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

DartDog

Reaction score
Much appreciated, I'm looking at a set that are black with blue clear coat to work with the paint scheme. Hopefully they hold up. Where did you get the custom painted ines? Any recommended dealers around here. And where about in S.E. Pa are you? I'm in the southern part of Bucks county only 5 minutes from Trenton N.J. and 25 minuted from center city Philly E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles !!!!

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much appreciated, I'm looking at a set that are black with blue clear coat to work with the paint scheme. Hopefully they hold up. Where did you get the custom painted ines? Any recommended dealers around here. And where about in S.E. Pa are you? I'm in the southern part of Bucks county only 5 minutes from Trenton N.J. and 25 minuted from center city Philly E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles !!!!
I'm from good old Kennett Square in Chester County.

I actually ordered them painted, with tires, mounted and balanced from KC Trends. Not sure i trust too many people around here mounting custom painted wheels on 35" tires.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk