Just ordered a 2017!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

New guy from Boston checking in. A friend of mine who is also here on the forum recently ordered a 2017, and hooked me up with his dealer who was able to order one for me too! A 2017 black Supercrew with 802 and technology. Currently have a built 2008 4Runner and a 2014 Stingray Z51 and will be trading in the 4R for the Raptor.

I have already read the "how to check your order status" thread and excited to follow the truck being built. I do have a couple of questions though.

• Dealer had already placed a "stock" order for this truck a day before I called him and paid a deposit on it. Does the fact that its a "stock" order and not a "customer" order make a difference in how quickly it will be built?
  • His "priority code" is 01. "order code" is R001. I know priority code 99 is bad, but is 01 a good thing?
  • Dealer said this morning "They pulled the order yesterday but have not assigned it a build week yet which means I do not have a time frame yet on estimated delivery date. What's my next step? I know I need order #, dealer # and last name on order to start tracking the order. When will I receive that do you think?

Looking forward to learning a lot, and modding the truck in the months to come.

Last edited: