Just Joined - Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOG4DNR

Reaction score
I just sold my car (well almost, haven't been paid yet).

I will be ordering a Raptor Screw, still debating the color Blue or Red, but want Nav, Luxury Package, Tailgate Step and maybe the bed extender.

Anyone know a dealer in the S. FL area that isn't going to **** me.
If not I'll pretty much go anywhere.

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
enjoying this forum! already learned alot! can't wait till i get my Raptor in 5 weeks!

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Town and Country Ford in Bessemer(Birmingham), Al. so far out of 30 dealers i checked on during my travels has been the only one that doesn't mark up the SVT RAPTORS over the MSRP. Plus they truely will educate you on the trucks features! not just in the cab but also throughout the whole truck bumper to bumper. i just stopped in to check on their pricing and salesman Lee Stockton took the time to go over one they had there! even after i told him i was just window shopping! call him and see what he has to say 205-481-3673

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to check into what Randy (on the forums) can do for you.
From what I understand he sells for $3000 under MSRP. But he is not near you.

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sold my car (well almost, haven't been paid yet).

I will be ordering a Raptor Screw, still debating the color Blue or Red, but want Nav, Luxury Package, Tailgate Step and maybe the bed extender.

Anyone know a dealer in the S. FL area that isn't going to **** me.
If not I'll pretty much go anywhere.

Anyone know a dealer in the United States area that isn't going to **** me.

wac45

Reaction score
If I were you I would contact Randy on this forum. Although I ordered mine from a local dealer on 9-2-11 I am still waiting for delivery. ( I did get a good price on the truck however) I had talked to Randy and he sells at $3000 under MSRP and will have the truck drop shipped to a dealer near to you. He has sold a lot of Raptors to many of the forum members and I havn't heard any complaints. If I had it to do over I would go through Randy.

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I am in South Florida and ordered a Raptor from Randy here on the board. Tried local dealers but they were not as helpful.