Just got my Raptor so I can finally join a club!

Should i keep my truck stock or add?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BKwizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first ever auto club....pretty excited about my truck and love that there are others just as pumped up to help with questions and suggestions.
2013 White/oxf SCAB 801A package. (posting pics soon)

Been driving it for 2 days and totally love it! Now I want to customize it for sound and performance! Hopefully this forum has some great ideas and suggestions.

Mileage has not hit me yet as I have not been to a pump but I am getting ready for the 100+ price shock....but I knew what I was getting into...i think. Can't wait to break her in so I can hit some muddy Oregon Trails....My current odometer reading is at 56 miles.

Pretty sure I have been studying Ford Raptor information more diligently then i did in school for Business....I may have issues....I came here because would like some company.

Thanks new homies-
bk

OP
OP
B

BKwizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ment to say Screw.....4 doors!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Man....I thought I was going to be able to keep it stock... Did everyone tell themselves this to justify the purchase....lol

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! It's always nice serif new members pop up there can never be to many members here. Word of advice the Z forum isn't worth looking at IMO they don't like people thy are different and speak their mind haha we are a wild bunch here but it's all in good fun. And yea the whole trying to keep it stock when you first get it goes away real fast trust me haha good luck and can't wait to see pics!! :favorites37: