Just got me a 2011 SCrw Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudflap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good and good price! Find cloth seats out of f150 and put them in. Cheaper than getting leather fixed and will hold up better.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy and Welcome! Have a look in the garage sale section-I think not long ago there was a set of seat covers, if not they are on ebay when I am just looking around.

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is one pic. I bought it from someone I know. He upgraded to a 2017 Raptor. I will post some more pics later. Pretty rough on the inside leather shows some wear and tear. No dints or dings drivers side fender flare has some deep scratches but I am in love. Used as an everyday worker. Getting it detailed soon might get the seats re-leathered. I paid $22,000.

Looks like you got a great deal including a trusted history of the truck. Any thing to note regarding how well it drives with 136k miles so far?

David

OP
OP
Adub35

Adub35

Reaction score
Looks like you got a great deal including a trusted history of the truck. Any thing to note regarding how well it drives with 136k miles so far?

David

It drives great, the previous owner never had the shocks rebuilt so the suspension seems a little rougher than normal. I found out from the suspension forums about the shock exchange program. Fortunately for me I only live an hour and a half from the shop that does them so I am just going to make an appointment and have them do the take off and rebuild same day. Other than that it runs great!!

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Howdy and Welcome! Have a look in the garage sale section-I think not long ago there was a set of seat covers, if not they are on ebay when I am just looking around.

Great advice found full set of 2014 black leather Raptor takeoffs on Ebay for only $370!!