Just got a 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jasonrothe

Reaction score
Hi folks, my name is Jason and two weeks ago I bought a 2013 super crew Raptor.
Interior is like new and so is the exterior. It has high miles. 115k but it runs and rides great.
I have loved the looks of these since they came out but they were so expensive that I held off for awhile. I think I got a decent buy but I don't know any of the history other then carfax. It was a one owner from Alberta Canada. I'm in northern Colorado and I bought it sight unseen through my friend that runs a dealership in town.
I have been reading on the forum and have learned a lot. I love this truck.
Not the best picture I just took it tonight in the garage.
EE15A9D1-BEDC-41AC-A4D5-4B0C232F7CCE_zpsgdc0xnzs.jpg

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, my name is Jason and two weeks ago I bought a 2013 super crew Raptor.
Interior is like new and so is the exterior. It has high miles. 115k but it runs and rides great.
I have loved the looks of these since they came out but they were so expensive that I held off for awhile. I think I got a decent buy but I don't know any of the history other then carfax. It was a one owner from Alberta Canada. I'm in northern Colorado and I bought it sight unseen through my friend that runs a dealership in town.
I have been reading on the forum and have learned a lot. I love this truck.
Not the best picture I just took it tonight in the garage.
EE15A9D1-BEDC-41AC-A4D5-4B0C232F7CCE_zpsgdc0xnzs.jpg
Congrats on the buy. Nice looking right. With that milage I would take a close look at the shocks to see if a rebuild is necessary. They may be leaking and a search on here will pull up a ton of info on service intervals, people that can do it for you, or instructions for if you want to do them yourself. Looks like a good buy and they sure are a blast.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Terrain color? That truck have a pre-runner light bar on it when you got it. Very similar looking truck used to roam round where I'm at. Last I saw it was on a ford lot in the used section

Nice truck!

OP
OP
J

Jasonrothe

Reaction score
Welcome! Terrain color? That truck have a pre-runner light bar on it when you got it. Very similar looking truck used to roam round where I'm at. Last I saw it was on a ford lot in the used section

Nice truck!
Yes it does. I bet it's the same one. I would be interested to find and talk to the previous owner.
He took great care of it. Has clear bra, borla exhaust, afe intake. The seats barley show wear, and on the carpet in the front still had the plastic from the factory. But underneath I can tell there are a lot of miles, lots of surface rust. I plan on cleaning that up and giving it an coating of that Amsoil I have been reading about on the forum.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be curious to know the make runner bar mounted on it. I might be able to find a little back ground info on her. A buddy of mine works at the Ford dealer I last saw it at.