Just bought a 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
New member, I've already learned quite a lot from the site and just want to thank everyone who provides so much invaluable help to those of us just learning our trucks. Forums like these really are a huge help.

unfortunately, i won't be of much use to most of the members here, and typically on these forums I'm more of a lurker, but if i ever see a thread i feel i can add to i will do my best to help in the spirit of the community.

I traded a Mercedes G63AMG in for my Raptor. Bought the truck for sticker and got blue book for my trade. I didn't kill it but i think we were both happy to shake hands.

Mine won't sit stock for long, they never do. I'm more of a poser than off-roader but it will see some dirt. New wheels and tires will be ordered today and window tint scheduled. Ill keep the factory beadllocks for "Rainy Day". New exhaust from Borla after that. Catch can and Pedal Commander on order today as well. Probably going to color match (black) the fender flares and trim also. After that, who knows.

thanks in advance. I'm ready to make it mine!

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy, post pics! These truck are so awesome offroad that you may find yourself wanting more time in the dirt, especially at higher speed!!