Julien194b from France

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello.

I take informations, details about raptor since long time, it was time for me to register on the forum here, bcs , in France we don't have many knowledge about raptor...

Firt, I would like to say to be indulgent whith my english wich si full of mistakes, I hope I will manage to be understood...

Actually, I have a Mazda B2500, it's a kind of Ford ranger , I want to keep it a few more,i's a very good car, very simple and strong, but I will want to change and buy a raptor soon, or may be nexte year, I don't know, that's why I am here!

In Europe, morever in France, Raptor are so expensive , it's crazy. The best solution for me would be to deal whith an importer like esay import auto or move.car... I choose my vehicle and they give an estimation to bring it in France whith approval paper, it's a current thing and custommer seem satisfied !!!

So, I am looking for a scab in gray or white, or terrain, I love terrain color but certainly difficult to find on used market...I don't want to put more than 35000 $ Of course, I will prefer to have a 2013 rather a 2010, but it's the wallet which decide , so I will see ...

Thanks to have read me and for next advices...

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Binevenue a bord! Tu magazine le raptor generation 1? Tu peux toujour regarder ver le canada aussi notre dollard est moin chere!

Moi jai un 2017 pis je vous dire cest mon meilleure acahat a vie....

Amuse toi et bienvenue!!