Jef from Orlando

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Hat_Jef

Reaction score
Just purchased my first Raptor a couple of weeks ago. Drove it from Orlando to Asheville to do some hiking along the blue ridge parkway. TONS more fun than the '11 F150 ecoboost I traded in.

It's a 2014, Terrain Supercrew. Came with after market road armor front bumper and after market wheels/tires.

e10d2e0491847daad0656e9b4b10d93a.jpg

OP
OP
Red_Hat_Jef

Red_Hat_Jef

Reaction score
Thanks fellas!

I'm used to having a place to put my iPhone in my older f150. No place to put it in my new raptor - cup holders are often used and the aux switches cover up the place I used to store my phone. What are you guys all doing? Is there a mount you recommend? I often use my phone for mapping directions and music.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks fellas!

I'm used to having a place to put my iPhone in my older f150. No place to put it in my new raptor - cup holders are often used and the aux switches cover up the place I used to store my phone. What are you guys all doing? Is there a mount you recommend? I often use my phone for mapping directions and music.

Welcome @Red_Hat_Jef! I used a ProClip holder for my phone. I modified it to also have a mount for my VHF radio microphone, but it might be something that would work for you to have your phone accessible and easily viewed while driving. Here is what mine looks like:

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

This is the ProClip mount (picture from their website):

854638-7.jpg-800x