its a 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
jake from state farm? can you please explain why i would need a toe adjustment kit? im assuming its an upgrade rather than necessity but correct me if im wrong this is my first time modding a truck but ive done many cars.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

im from Lynwood CA near L.A

on mid perch you will need to adjust the toe since you are going one inch up and factory toe adjustment is fixed. if do not do it you are going to kiss your tires good bye. If you are going to kiss them good buy its gonna cost money to replace them which will take away from things you can buy for your newborn. got it?

And No Jake is not from state farm. long story, read the threads.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the great looking Raptor!

Yeah, around here you need at least 4 spares if you go off road. Apparently it's an unwritten "rule." :crazy:

OP
OP
R

raptor rick

Reaction score
Well just got my new tires 37" bfg ko2 could not justify the extra money for the kr2 since the truck only sees dirt maybe once every year and it's on the hwy the rest of the time just gotta wait to get my shocks rebuilt since 1 is leaking and the rest feel too soft now my question is white letters on the outside of plain black wall?

Attachments

• 20170209_094035.jpg
    20170209_094035.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 71

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey guys my name is rick and i have always been in love with the raptor since i first saw it on the show top gear.I have always wanted one but price wise was never in my budget and credit wise lets just say i was not so bright at a younger age lol fast foward to october 2 2014 i told myself i would ditch my silverado z71 and a raptor will be my next vehicle no matter what after shopping and talking to a few people on instagram i pulled the trigger on my 2010 raptor with 6.2L exactly 1 month later. i have had a few issues with this truck but dealer has taken car of everything including the major ones.Well soon as i got it i did the basics bought a set of 17x8.5 method standards , 4 amber rigids pods , 40" light bar behind the grill , 20" light bar on the lower grill insert a little later some people told me if i was serious about doing trails i should always carry more than 1 spare and i have always loved how some raptors look with the spares on the bed so i ended up buying a outlaw vertial wheel rack and purchased 2 more method standards , then added mbrp exhaust and roush intake. enough talk here are some pics.

Nice looking truck, I got one just like it, same year.

It's been a while but I don't believe they made a lot of the 2010 Blue Flame Raptors with the 6.2. I want to say it was something like 800...out of 10,000. There is a break down some where on this site.

Anyhow, Welcome Board!